Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wow!!

If you see a post that only says Wow!!, it's because my fingers hit a wrong key which posted that one word title.

Here's what I wanted to say in addition to "Wow!!". What wonderful pictures of places, quilts and postings about your schools and classes! And, my classes are getting great info from the schools we sent quilts to. In fact, this week my 6th graders worked on a comparison and contrast article about McGrath and our little town of Mt. Pleasant, NC as part of our study of nonfiction. Judy Kuhn in McGrath sent us info about her town and school.

It is always inspiring to hear and see what other teachers do--keeps the creative juices flowing.
Looking forward to more posts and pictures.
Martha in NC

1 comment:

Diane Johnson said...

Awesome--- I mean WOW! Martha...

I hope you share that learning from McGrath--- with us on the blog!

THAT would be Wow! !WOW!!!!

Diane